PHVM-2K programmable HV module for ATE
Isolated high voltage generator plug-in module for semiconductors ATE.
What it's for
The “Programmable HV Module” is a 5W accurate and isolated high voltage generator using SMD and hybrid technology. The PHVM is completely floating and highly isolated from the user I/O control.
The HV output level (up to 2kV) is adjustable through 0-10V DC voltage control.
Voltage and current monitoring are based on isolated high accuracy and high-speed components (0-10V ratio).
Six different ranges are provided for output load current measurement. An isolated SPI standard interface is provided to fully control the PHVM module.
- High Isolation Floating HV Output
- vs I/Os >3.5 kV rms
- Set Input Voltage Range 10V
- Input-Output Force Voltage Ratio (V/V) 1:200 UNIT
- Output Voltage measure (HVmeas) 0-10V (10V FS @2kV Ouput)
- Output Voltage Measurement Accuracy < 0.2%
- Output Current Measure (HVIms) 0-10V (10V FS
- @each Range)
- Output Current Measurement Accuracy < 0.2%
- Six Current Ranges (100nA, 1uA, 10uA, 100uA, 1mA, 2.5mA)
- Isolated SPI Interface, 4× TTL DIO (SDI, SDO, SCLK, CS)
- 12V Single Supply Voltage
- Single Voltage Output Range 0-2000V
- High Voltage Accuracy < 1% (Forcing)
- Max Output Current 2.5mA
- Rising time 0V-2kV (10nF load), 75msec
- Vin to HVout Propagation Delay 5 msec typ