ATOM2-P PORTABLE SERIES
GENERAL POURPOSE MODULAR TEST PLATFORM WITH HIGH PIN COUNT INTERFACE.
What it's for
Based on a System On Module (ARM microcontroller in combination with a programmable logic FPGA Zynq) with operating system real-time Linux, a controller Boundary Scan and a modular power supply system, ensuring a remarkable reduction of automatic Test Program Set developing time for recurring production testing and prototype validation.
With the test system comes a ready to use and cost-effective software platform enabling to build, maintain and automate test applications over time without specific programming knowledge.
The common test platform to all GPATE ATOM2 series guarantees application portability among the systems of the same family, if configured with same
- RECEIVER VPC G12 EQUIPPED WITH QUADRA PADDLE MODULES, VTAC, MICROCOAX AND MINIPOWER
- SOM NI SBRIO-9651 INCLUDING VPC CARRIER QUADRA PADDLE 192 PIN
- BOUNDARY SCAN CONTROLLER 4 CHANNELS GOEPEL OR JTAG
- PC FANLESS WINDOWS OS
- DOUBLE POWER SUPPLY MAINFRAME WITH 8 MODULES
- SWITCH ETH 8 PORTS
- POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT FOR ON/OFF FUNCTION AND COOLING SYSTEM EQUIPPED WITH EMERGENCY SWITCH/CIRCUIT BREAKER
- CAN BUS
- 6 ½ DIGIT USB DMM
- UP TO 75 CH SPST SWITCH