ATOM2-I IN-CIRCUIT AND FUNCTIONAL TEST
ATOM2-T GPATE is used to test all kind of complex systems: prototype, qualification and validation tests. Flexibility is guaranteed by removable fixtures.
What it's for
ATOM2-I allows to develop in-circuit and functional test for Third Level (PCB) Unit Under Test.
UUT’s signals are acquired and stimulated by a fully customizable Bed Of Nails (BON). The flexibility is guaranteed by the choice of any option that can be installed on the bench.
The test system comes with a ready to use and cost‑effective software (DreamTest) platform enabling to build, maintain and automate test applications without specific programming knowledge.
Test execution and editing can be established by the user through an intuitive interface, both in an interactive and automatic mode.
- FIXTURE BASED ON BED OF NAILS
- PXIe CHASSIS 18 SLOTS WITH CONTROLLER CPU
- HUB 10/100 16 PORTS
- POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT & ISOLATOR (PDU) TO DISTRIBUTE AND SAFELY MANAGE MAINS AC VOLTAGE
- UPS, UNINTERRUPTIBILE POWER SUPPLY
- 2 USER MONITORS
- CONFIGURABLE DC POWER SUPPLY
- DIGITAL MULTIMETER
- MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH
- ANALOG INPUTS
- CONFIGURABLE DIGITAL I/O
- 8 PORTS RS232 SERIAL INTERFACE
- 8 PORTS RS485/422 SERIAL INTERFACE
- OSCILLOSCOPE 2 GHz, 4 CHANNELS
- ELECTRONIC LOAD
- AC POWER SUPPLY
- ARBITRARY FUNCTION GENERATOR