ATOM2-C COMPACT SERIES
Specifically designed for parallel test on several units, like burn-in test or automatic test for medium to low complexity units.
What it's for
This test system can acquire and stimulate UUT with analog and digital signals. The internal CHASSIS hybrid PXIe makes possible the maximum freedom in the choice of the necessary resources, which can be shared by the two test fixtures of the system.
With the test system comes a ready to use and cost-effective software (DreamTest) platform enabling to build, maintain and automate test applications over time without specific programming knowledge.
Test execution and editing can be established by the user through an intuitive interface and can be done both in interactive and automatic mode.
- ANALOG INPUTS
- DIGITAL I/O
- ANALOG REFERENCE OUTPUTS 16 BIT
- RS232 SERIAL INTERFACE
- RS485/422 SERIAL INTERFACE
- PXI DMM 6 ½ DIGIT, INSULATION UP TO 300V
- HUB 10/100 16 PORTS
- DC POWER SUPPLY
- AC POWER SUPPLY
- CAN BUS
- ARINC 429
- MIL-STD-1553 BUS SIMULATOR
The high degree of customization enables the inclusion, inside PXI chassis, of every type of instruments, necessary to test UUT. Furthermore, it’s as well possible running the test through custom board managed by the smart remote PDU in the CPU.
- PXIe CHASSIS 18 SLOTs WITH CPU CONTROLLER
- HIGH PERFORMANCE OSCILLOSCOPE
- POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT (PDU) TO ISOLATE, DISTRIBUTE AND SAFELY MANAGE MAINS AC VOLTAGE
- SMART REMOTE CONTROL FOR PDU: ON/OFF, INTERNAL TEMPERATURES, SIGNALLING LAMP MANAGEMENT AND DC AUXILIARY POWER SUPPLY