RTLS Real-Time Locating System
Locates real-time objects position in a specific area, in order to monitor production process steps.
What it's for
RTLS system locates objects and persons position real-time, monitoring also the production steps. It is possible thanks to a mesh network able to identify, locate and track the objects or people, using mobile tags, and cover multi-building organization for N-network.
Localization is based on a high accuracy Time of Flight (ToF) UWB signal.
- Logistic-productive flow monitoring, improving workflow and delivery terms:
- Lean approach in the productive organization
- Last tracked position when offline
- Multiple areas management through lan/wi-fi and other connections
- Totally wireless transmitter or receiver
To locate equipments and objects in industrial plants.
- LOGISTICS: tracking equipment in industrial plants, locate packages
- INDUSTRIAL: to streamline production processes
- HEALTHCARE: to determine medical equipment position in hospital, track and monitor patients
- ANY OPEN OR CLOSED AREA: to locate objects or people even in larger and crowded areas (parking lots, shopping malls, etc.)