VHPT-18KW high current power tester
The VHPT tester family is designed to manage high power. The custom design (VHPT) simulates electric performances of the blades and verify the correct behaviour of de-icing protection system.
What it's for
ICE PROTECTION TEST SYSTEM
This high complex Ice Protection Test System (IPS) is composed of Ice Protection Controller (IPC) and Ice Protection Distributor (IPD) Automatic testers. These testers are used for ATP, burn-in and qualification tests (single unit and overall system).
The flexible design allows easy upgrades and customization.
- 18kVA THREE-PHASE AC SOURCE
- 16kW RESISTIVE LOADS
- REAL-TIME HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
- HOT SWITCHING MODE CAPABILITY ON LOADS
- 900 I/O SIGNALS (DISCRETE AND ANALOG)
- ARINC 429, CAN BUS, SERIAL PORTS COMMUNICATIONS
- UP TO 1200 SIGNALS FOR CONTINUITY AND ISOLATION TEST
- 4 CHANNELS OSCILLOSCOPE
- UP TO 100 CURRENT AND VOLTAGE POINT OF MEASUREMENT
The test system architecture allows the functional test of:
- 5 different boards types
- 2 different complete units