Real-Time video signal analyser
Automatic test equipment for video units.
What it's for
Main feature is record and analyse in real time video both analog and digital signals, as well as output video HUD (Head Up Display).
The ATE acquires a many video channels with different video protocol, resolutions and aspect ratios.
The ATE analyses every video source extracting several features (like luminance, color levels, presence of patterns etc.) in real time, in order to test the stability of each output during stress tests.
- INDUSTRIAL PC
- AIM MIL-STD 1553 Board (2 ch)
- RS 232/8 National Instruments board
- DataPath Vision RGB-x2
- Ethernet 10/100
- Switch Box – (1U) CBL-PN0678
- Interface Box
- 2 DC power supplies
- UPS Battery
- PDU – POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT
- Disk station HP RAID ARRAY
- VPG – VIDEO PATTERN GENERATOR
- 2 Raster Stroke converters to VGA
- STA – Self Test Adapter